Sleeping bag advice: synthetic, small pack size, center zip & green for £100+
I have been reading lots of threads on sleeping bags as I want to get a new one but can not quite find what I am looking for, so would like some advice please.
I am after a new sleeping bag with the following spec:
- 3 season, so from 0 degrees comfort ?
(will get a down one next winter)
- synthetic fill
- packs smallish i.e 10"x4" not the larger 12"x12" ones
- has a central zip (for hammocks)
- Is preferably in Olive green
- I want to spend around £80 to £150ish
I have seen lots of interesting ones that are too big, i.e not much smaller than my 58 pattern bag I use now. Apologies for another sleeping bag thread....
The happiest man is he who learns from nature the lesson of worship.