I'm offering the photography course again this year!
Here is a link to some of the photographs from last year's course:
I'm not having sign ups this year, but if you want to register your interest, feel free.
- Introduction to settings and what they do.
- Introduction to composition and how to take specific photographs.
You need yourself and your camera manual if you have it. If you don't then I recommend that you spend a few hours each day going through the menu and familiarising yourself with the controls, especially how to change the shutter speed, aperture and Iso.
As everyone will have a different camera, it will difficult to show you how to change these on the day.
- Taking atmospheric photographs of people and fire.
- Light painting.
Preferably you will have come along to the day course, if not then you will need to know what Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO is and be confident in changing them on the fly.
You will need
- A plastic bag - ziplock is best, though a carrier bag will do in a pinch OR a tripod. << Please bring one of these as you will find it really hard to take part otherwise.
- Torch, if you have coloured lenses or mini coloured torches, bring them for the light painting part.
- A couple of glow sticks.
For both lessons, you might want to bring a notebook and pencil, there is a lot of information to process so keeping a few notes will help you.
If you have any questions, please ask.
I look forward to seeing you all there!