I was about to ask in fact, do you ever get anaphylactic shock. How bad is your reaction usually? I have a friend with your allergy, but if he takes the sting out with tweezers and puts mud/honey/vinegar on it he's right as rain in a few minutes.
I myself am only allergic to penicillin, so it's civilisation I need to watch out for - I'm safer in the bush! Unless I eat Stilton :shock:
MEN WANTED FOR HAZARDOUS JOURNEY. SMALL WAGES, BITTER COLD, LONG MONTHS OF COMPLETE DARKNESS, CONSTANT DANGER, SAFE RETURN DOUBTFUL. HONOR AND RECOGNITION IN CASE OF SUCCESS.
Reverend "Norwegian Spruce" Arctic Hobo of the Bushcrafti