Alpkit

Thread: Webley Tracker air rifler

Default Webley Tracker air rifler

Got myself this little toy for culling the pigeons that are taking over my garden, has anybody here any experience with them? I joined airgunbbs forum but thought i'd see how many people on here have air rilfes etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Clark View Post
    Got myself this little toy for culling the pigeons that are taking over my garden, has anybody here any experience with them? I joined airgunbbs forum but thought i'd see how many people on here have air rilfes etc..
    HI Clark pleased to say i'm the owner of an air arms s410 i use mine for culling the rat and rabbit population.

Bernie

I'm another Air Arms user, the S400 for me.
    I have handled the Tracker and it seems a nice little rifle. Not too sure about its power levels though. Do you know anyone with a chronograph who could check it for you, or maybe a local club or shop?

Dave
    So many look, so few see.

I'm not tight! I'm frugal!

Default Tracker

The power seems to be about 10ft/lb which is not bad, i've taken a couple of pigeons at about 30ft and it's been nice and quick so seems to have enough power. Might head out this weekend and see if i can get a couple of rabbits aswell. I haven't shot for a while but this little rifle seems accurate and powerful enough an even the wind today isn't effecting it much. The S410 and S400 is pre charged isn't it?

I have a Webley Vulcan in .22 been great for rats, rabbits and squirrels.

i use a old soviet airgun

AA TX200HC .177 - I love it. Doesn't get used as much as it should though, when it comes to shooting live targets I prefer doing it with a camera, and targets can become a bit tedious after a few tins of pellets!

webley tracker a classic

10ft lbs is about all you will get they have a small cylinder
    the ones i used where always accurate and before PCP took over one of the few easy to reload of a bipod in the prone due to the Side lever restricted on scope length buy the tap loading and short action but not a big problem

they did do a gas ram conversion for them but like the Ox main power spring its not a good option to do

ATB

Duncan

Default Aa Tx200 Hc

Quote Originally Posted by crazyclimber View Post
    AA TX200HC .177 - I love it. Doesn't get used as much as it should though, when it comes to shooting live targets I prefer doing it with a camera, and targets can become a bit tedious after a few tins of pellets!
    I could give it some time in the field for you, if you're feeling badly about under-using it.

Drop it round anytime, s'no bother...

Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbag View Post
    I could give it some time in the field for you, if you're feeling badly about under-using it.

Drop it round anytime, s'no bother...

Rat
    To paraphrase a certain member of my family, I prefer not to think of it so much as under used, as like Imodium. Don't really need it, only occasionally want it, but when you DO want it it's damn nice to have

I love shooting animal once | put a 00 buckshot in my shotgun and shot a bird with. Went hungry that night.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianwildman View Post
    I love shooting animal once | put a 00 buckshot in my shotgun and shot a bird with. Went hungry that night.
    alreet then

Don't be fooled by the tracker only having 10f/p they are a blinding little gun, very nimble, great accuracy and not to expensive. Yeah it has less power than a pre-charged or even a standard springer but so what, get a bit nearer and make a better shot, half the fun with airguns is the sneaking about like a ninja.