Alpkit

Thread: Softshell Jacket

Default Softshell Jacket

Just giving a shout out for this which maybe a bit too tactical looking for many here - however for £46;00 I took a punt and am very happy with it and will be getting a couple more.

However order a couple sizes larger than normal as they do run small

https://www.inscopetactical.com/prod...nt=33982163470

Blog Entries

Aye Up,

Good call Teedee - a great price and I would suggest that in the plain colours they aren't overly tactical looking at all - I have an old Montagne civvy fleece in a very similar style.

But what you didn't state was that they advertise FREE world wide shipping! Now why can't all US companies (that I'm interested in ) offer that and I might buy less from the Far East?!
    Free-State Yorkshire Now!

Deleted...
    Last edited by bobnewboy; 08-10-2017 at 20:23.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/

"Sawdust? It's man glitter." J.W. Halverson

If you do a search for "DNTEX outer" there are several web sites all selling the same thing, all with the same wording. I would bet that it is from the far east, or similar and not your typical US based supplier.
    "If you can keep your head, while those around you are losing theirs, you may not have grasped the seriousness of the situation."

“Of all tyrannies, one sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, for those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience...”
    paraphrased C.S. Lewis.

I got a similar looking jacket in black from a German online Surplus come Fashion store... Nice quality as they sell to security and airsoft type people...
    One thing though, the sizes for softshells are very small, most at least one size under normal gear, especially surplus that always seems to be very generous.

cheers
    Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by C_Claycomb View Post
    If you do a search for "DNTEX outer" there are several web sites all selling the same thing, all with the same wording. I would bet that it is from the far east, or similar and not your typical US based supplier.

Yep - Def its ROC but like I say I am impressed and was sceptical upon ordering it.