Alpkit

Thread: Article: Easy Hammock XL Review

Default Article: Easy Hammock XL Review

Following users feedback the included straps are now 4m long (2.5 previously). Thank you for your article.

Good review, thanks. I did test it using some big Beech trees and was left with only about 2' of tail on the straps. Contacted the monster and he sent some 4m. Now, I haven't got a night in mine yet, something I intend to do next week, but it's a good level of service to have the problem corrected immediately.

BM, I'll let you know if it's 'enough' strap, it's an inexpensive part of the hammock and too much is better than not enough. Gregs656 has kitted his with triangular carabiners like the double ring buckles, allowing for the flat webbing strap but also fitting the gathered end knots. It makes it easier to adjust, but I'm going to try the carabiners for a while.

Full story and pics to follow soon.
    "Nature is an old lady with few suitors these days, and those who wish to make use of her charms she rewards passionately" Tim Krabbe

One of the things that comes up in real life use. Thanks guys for all your feedback.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the review Lucas