Alpkit

Thread: Fenix FD20 Flashlight. uses AA batteries and is zoomable

Default Fenix FD20 Flashlight. uses AA batteries and is zoomable

Disclaimer: I purchased this flashlight and the following video is not monetized.

I was talking to a friend who was going to Africa for volunteer work. He's not into flashlights and didn't want to take a charger with him, because didn't know if he would have access to electricity. That made me think about the good old AA batteries again. Unfortunately for him, I found this light after he had left.

I think it's great for the everyday person who needs a versatile general use light. For all you lumen junkies, this isn't the light for you. It only puts out 350 lumens on turbo. But it has a focus/zoom feature that actually produces good usable light. From floodlight to spotlight, the light produces good illumination for different situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfwo7CdVqI

An interesting review. I bought one yesterday to take camping next week. It seems well made and looks to be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by fielder1963 View Post
    An interesting review. I bought one yesterday to take camping next week. It seems well made and looks to be very useful.
    Please take photos of your trip! I love looking at camping trip photos. Thanks for commenting brother!

I'm sorry, I only just saw this. I'm a total dinosaur and can't begin to put photos on here. I had a good time and the torch is great for a pocketable every day torch.