Just thought I'd let you know my NS arrived today.
That said here are my initial thoughts on this knife..
1. The knife has a nice weight to it, although alittle handel heavy.
2. It has a nice thick tang, the full thickness of the blade, for the full length of the grip.
3. The NS has a good thickness to the grip but the neck might be a little narrow for some.
4. The sharp edges of the micarta grip will need to be removed, I hate sharp edges on knife grips, it just screams blisters to me.
5. The blade is of a good workable length, with a nice taper to the point along the spine.
6. The edge is very sharp straight from the box, (believe me I found out the hard way.....).
7. The sheath will need replacing as I feel it is a little too thin, but its nice and deep with a positive friction to it.
All in all it seems to be a very well made knife, I have shown it to my father who is a professional chef and he is very happy with the weight and blade shape as it lends itself well to prolonged use, his only gripe is that the grip is a little too narrow for him, I personaly find it good for me, but will see how it goes in the field, when I get to use it I will test it against my Frosts Clipper as my control.
Sorry I cant post any pics for you at the moment, as I dont have a digital camera
Will keep you posted..