Alpkit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39

Thread: Usmc filbe pack system (inc camelbak ambush)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default Usmc filbe pack system (inc camelbak ambush)

    Hello. Just a brief one here as I got this system a little while ago and have used it sufficiently to write a few lines, just in case anyone was interested...

    Lots of photos here (NOT MINE) -

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-RA...item53f1e3b012

    Firstly I brought this bag for about £350, as the full set including postage from the US and customs fees (cost about £40 in customs). I realise it's a lot of lolly but I used to do a bit of Airsoft and I keep meaning to do more so brought this with the idea that I would use it for more than bush craft.

    It appealed to me for the following reasons and have benefited/worked for me -

    Not camo.
    I love army kit as the stuff I have is tough as old boots. Thing is though, you can get away with maybe one camo item but any more and you start looking a bit daft. Especially if they are not matching patterns. This whole pack set is brown, although it looks gold ish in the photo's it's really kind of tan. IT's actually Coyote Brown.

    Set of everything
    In matching colours it includes a Camelbak and a patrol pack, along with four pouches. The pouches have MOLLE fittings on the back. The Camelbak however does not, and needs to be fixed using other methods. The small assault pack fits on the top of the main pack.

    Frame System
    A friend told me that frame systems are great. Having never been really comfy with a back pack (and never trying one with a frame) I thought this was worth a punt. It's worth noting that the frame is small on this pack leaving you with almost full arm mobility and no restriction.

    Spares and repairs
    As with all USMC and USGI pack systems there will be abundant spares for years to come. Belts, frames and shoulder straps are really cheap and highly available for the CFP90 pack system which is about 15 years old now. It also comes with a bag of spare clips which is handy.

    Quality Manufacture & Design
    It's Made in America, which I'd rather to made in China. It was pretty much designed by Mystery Ranch and is made by Eagle Industries who make great tactical Cordura kit. It also has built in fail safe bits, such as a bodge it together system and redundancy buckles incase any of the clips break etc. You can even carry the pack without the frame in extreme circumstances.

    Sleep System Pocket
    A fantastic part of this bag is the bottom of it - it has a separate compartment for your bag and takes my British Army "Arctic" or my Carinthia Defence 4 without compression. It's massive. I also fit my bivy bag in it. It allows you to put your bag in the bottom and access it without getting everything else out that is buried on top of it. Cleverly, the separator inside can be un-zipped allowing you to have the full size of the bag for packing stuff. Still it's a great place for your doss bag.

    MOLLE
    I know not everyone thinks it's great but I love MOLLE. I like to carry as much or as little as a choose too, where I choose to. Obviously this bag is covered in loops.

    Compression Straps
    There are two on each side for pulling the bag in on itself as well as two on the bottom which I use to fit my folding kip mat into and my bivy poles (which I keep in the matt for protection). It's probably about two foot wide, the matt, and doesn't protrude much at all either side. When you're not compressing the bag they are great to stuff your jacket in or a poncho so you have quick access to them without going in the bag. Usefully, each side of the pack has a little pocket underneath. I put my bivy poles in these and strap them in with the compression straps.

    Small Pack
    The small pack clips onto the top of the big pack. That was a bit of a gimmick for me as I can't imagine I'd fill both and manage to carry it. The small pack is however FANTASTIC and I use it all the time. Inside there is a removable plastic panel which stops lumpy things poking into your back. It also has a radio pouch bit inside which is a great place to put the Camelbak bladder and you can route the hose out of a Velcro flap at the top near the carry handle. Having owned the Karrimore Predator 45 it was a bit too small for me to use for camping and a bit big for anything else. This on the other hand is about 35 litres and looks like a reasonably normal pack. The zip is massive and I frequently fill it with pack lunches, nappies and kids coats when we go for family days out and it is comfortable on my back. It has both a sternum strap and a belt although I generally don't use the belt and tuck it into the compression straps at the bottom. It too is covered in MOLLE but aside from sticking the "assault" pouch onto it I haven't bothered with any other pouches although I may get a B&T pouch as I have one of those on another pack and it's pretty useful but realistically I don't need anything else. It too has fail safes. The shoulder straps also tuck into the back padding should you wish to stick it into a locker and not want the straps to snag (useful when I take the kids swimming!) but I think it was designed that way for wearing on armour and fixing to the main pack.

    Water Proof
    Anything I want to keep dry goes in a dry bag however it's nice to think the dry bag will keep dry too This pack system is supposed to be waterproof and I haven't gotten it sufficiently wet to comment. The zips are the "waterproof" type that are now on goretex jackets etc but I wouldn't trust them 100%. The pack itself is Cordura and looks laminated on the inside so I assume it is.

    Camelbak
    The Camelbak is closest to the civy "Ambush" version. It is insulated however the tube cover isn't which is amusing as your first slurp is freezing on a cold day but then the rest is as luke warm as it was when you filled the bladder. It's also worth noting that it is not the normal sized Camelbak. The whole quick detach hose and mouth piece is great as it allows you to take off the bite valve and then poor water directly from your bladder into your cup or pan or whatever. Other than that I personally think the whole thing is massively over engineered for civy use. The British Army Thermobak's can be brought for quids these days and are brilliant. Equally the Source Hydration ones are fine too if yo are not worried about insulation. The fact that this Camelbak is short as opposed to the "normal" length means that it doesn't sit comfortably on your back, or at least not on mine. If you pull the shoulder straps really tight and have the sternum strap almost under your neck it's not too bad but I assume it's designed for use over armour and this is one of those things that don't transfer to civy use easily.
    See this page (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camelbak-A...item2c6a5cee7b) for a pic of the bladder, this page has more info http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camelbak-A...item53f2e93081). IF you ask me however, I think that this hydration system is massively over engineered.

    I can't think of anything else to write but I really like the main pack and use the small pack all the time which has added value for me. All in all it's a fantastic bit of kit. The belt and shoulder system is out of this world for me - no movement in the pack at all and the straps/belt are really well padded. It really helps hold the weight. I think the most I carried in it was about 80lb for five miles, half down hill and half back up (with a tea break at the bottom)! and it carried the weight well. It is designed to withstand 200lbs but I think that is exclusively for US Marines and not slightly over weight bush crafters like me!

    This is the first review I have ever written and has taken ages. I'm sure it's not the best and it would have probably benefited from some photo's but I will endeavour to add some in the future. Feedback and any questions are welcomed.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Perthshire
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Nice looking kit wouldn't mind a play? What size is the small pack? Does the small pack have a waist belt.
    Last edited by SCOMAN; 10-01-2013 at 20:39.
    Everyday is a school day

  3. #3

    Default

    Well that is a hell of a pack, not sure its for me I have to say (£350 ) but then I guess your getting 2 packs and a hydro pack for your money. Im not a massive fan of 'tacticool' gear but I do like a MOLLE stuff for its versitility.

    You said the camelbak attaches by 'other means' Im interested what these might be ?

    Whats the capacity of the main pack?

    Nice review thanks for taking the time
    "Go light; the lighter the better, so that you have the simplest material for health, comfort and enjoyment" - Nessmuk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    ....Spares and repairs
    As with all USMC and USGI pack systems there will be abundant spares for years to come. Belts, frames and shoulder straps are really cheap and highly available for the CFP90 pack system which is about 15 years old now. It also comes with a bag of spare clips which is handy.

    Quality Manufacture & Design
    It's Made in America, which I'd rather to made in China. It was pretty much designed by Mystery Ranch and is made by Eagle Industries who make great tactical Cordura kit. It also has built in fail safe bits, such as a bodge it together system and redundancy buckles incase any of the clips break etc. You can even carry the pack without the frame in extreme circumstances.....
    The CFP90 has actually been around for well over 25 years now and spares ain't easy to come by at all.

    As for the ILBE it was originally designed by Arc'teryx's LEAF division (Law Eanforcement and Armed Forces) They are and always have been manufactured by Propper Inc. and their color is MarPat (MARine PATtern pixalated camo) What you have ain't the real one.

    Here's a link: www.military-backpacks.com/ilbe

    There was a rumor that an improved version (more compatible with body armor) might be made by Mystery ranch, et al. However as far as I know none have ever been fielded. In any case the label would have the NSN which clearly is missing from the one pictured.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 00:20.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    without wanting to start an argument, it's the new replacement version of the ILBE - the FILBE.

    I mean not to insult you but I can find lots of CFP90 bits. I checked before I wrote it in the review. I do agree that it has been around for about 25 years, perhaps if this is the only mistake I have made you will forgive the typo - thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    I can only assume that my internet searching abilities are a little more honed than your own, as if you were to really look for the FILBE system you would find it and see that it is the latest to roll out for the USMC, along with their other new kit all in CB such as armour etc.

    What the USMC have done is taken the famous large ALICE and molle'd it up - that is the FILBE.

    I trust you will re-check your sources and confirm that I do have "the real one" as I would not want anyone to think I am a fool, as I am sure you would not were the boot on the other foot as it were.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCOMAN View Post
    Nice looking kit wouldn't mind a play? What size is the small pack? Does the small pack have a waist belt.
    -Main pack = 4500 cubic inches (73.742 liters)
    -Assault pack = 1500 cubic inches (24.581 liters)
    -Hydration reservoir = 100 ounces (2.957 liters)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCOMAN View Post
    Nice looking kit wouldn't mind a play? What size is the small pack? Does the small pack have a waist belt.
    I would say the small pack is about 30l with assault pouch and large outer pocket but maybe my critic knows best? It does have a waist belt, plastic buckle probably about two inch webbing strap without padding. Also has a sternum strap. Small pack is something I have to hand so will take picks tomorrow maybe!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copper_head View Post
    Well that is a hell of a pack, not sure its for me I have to say (£350 ) but then I guess your getting 2 packs and a hydro pack for your money. Im not a massive fan of 'tacticool' gear but I do like a MOLLE stuff for its versitility.

    You said the camelbak attaches by 'other means' Im interested what these might be ?

    Whats the capacity of the main pack?

    Nice review thanks for taking the time
    Interestingly the pack comes with five Grimlocks which are like a MOLLE compatible carabiner almost - Google it lol. That's how it fits to the pack but the silly thing is if you wanted to pack mount it you could take the bladder out and put it in a low profile hydration pouch, of which two come in the set.

    It totally is tacticool

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by santaman2000 View Post
    -Main pack = 4500 cubic inches (73.742 liters)
    -Assault pack = 1500 cubic inches (24.581 liters)
    -Hydration reservoir = 100 ounces (2.957 liters)
    Where did you get that info? Just curious, based on your statement " What you have ain't the real one".

    Still waiting for a statement to back up your comments.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    without wanting to start an argument, it's the new replacement version of the ILBE - the FILBE.

    I mean not to insult you but I can find lots of CFP90 bits. I checked before I wrote it in the review. I do agree that it has been around for about 25 years, perhaps if this is the only mistake I have made you will forgive the typo - thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    I can only assume that my internet searching abilities are a little more honed than your own, as if you were to really look for the FILBE system you would find it and see that it is the latest to roll out for the USMC, along with their other new kit all in CB such as armour etc.

    What the USMC have done is taken the famous large ALICE and molle'd it up - that is the FILBE.

    I trust you will re-check your sources and confirm that I do have "the real one" as I would not want anyone to think I am a fool, as I am sure you would not were the boot on the other foot as it were.
    Tonight's research has revealed you're partly correct. The FILBE contract has indeed been awarded both to Propper and Eagle. However it's a long, long, long way from the ALICE system. Rather its a cross between three other systems: 1) the original ILBE pack (mostly this one in fact); 2) The Army's improved MOLLE system; and 3) the PALS system (which attachment system replaced MOLLE) And as stated the label on a genuine one would have the NSN.

    I currently own a CFP-90 and 2 ALICE (one medium and one large) that I was issued.

    As far the CFP90 bits, well I can find entire packs (either the main pack or the day pack or both together. However bits such as straps are sewn to the adjustment wedge and just aren't to be had without canabalizing from a worn out pack. On the other hand, bits such as the clips and buckles are rather generic and can be had anywhere.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 23:15. Reason: spelling

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Look you were mistaken and you still are. Please don't embarrass yourself this is legit kit. I know a thing or two about this, as I am sure you have fields of knowledge also. Arguably you are right that you can trace this bags lineage in the way you described because it has features of all.

    There was the Mark 1 ILBE was replaced by the Mark 2, both MARPAT. The mark 2 is being replaced by the FILBE. This is a fact. Lots of marines I have spoken to have commented that this is an updated version of the ALICE, which they state as a compliment. I am not declaring that it is a fact, but again it could be argued that this is an update of the ALICE pack and even looks a bit like it when you add the pouches to the FILBE but that is irrelevant.

    I'm not discussing this with you any further as I feel that you have arrived at a challenge of witts unarmed and this feels unsporting.

    Also, for your information, the NSN is... 8465-01-600-7830. This is the assault pack, made by Eagle. I can only assume that based on your argument, this is genuine because it has an NSN?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    And MOLLE weaves onto PALS. One does not replace the other, they work together. This is the unarmed thing I mentioned on your part.

    The End.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    Look you were mistaken and you still are. Please don't embarrass yourself this is legit kit. I know a thing or two about this, as I am sure you have fields of knowledge also. Arguably you are right that you can trace this bags lineage in the way you described because it has features of all.

    There was the Mark 1 ILBE was replaced by the Mark 2, both MARPAT. The mark 2 is being replaced by the FILBE. This is a fact. Lots of marines I have spoken to have commented that this is an updated version of the ALICE, which they state as a compliment. I am not declaring that it is a fact, but again it could be argued that this is an update of the ALICE pack and even looks a bit like it when you add the pouches to the FILBE but that is irrelevant....
    What was the age of the marines you've spoken too? There are very few (if any) in service today that would even be old enough to have ever seen an ALICE pack, let alone have been issued one. Mine were indeed issued. ILBE and ALICE have little in common other than they both have shoulder straps.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 23:13.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    .....I'm not discussing this with you any further as I feel that you have arrived at a challenge of witts unarmed and this feels unsporting.

    Also, for your information, the NSN is... 8465-01-600-7830. This is the assault pack, made by Eagle. I can only assume that based on your argument, this is genuine because it has an NSN?
    I don't have the resources at hand immediately to look up the NSN but that isn't the point; the one you list may well be the correct one. The point is that it isn't on the label pictured as DoD standards require. And I have no interest in arguing with an obvious civilian who was never issued, or has never humped, any of the packs we're discussing.

    TBH it doesn't neccessarily matter that the one you pictured is or isn't a genuine issue item. Sometimes commercial copies are better that the issue item sometimes not. What matters is the quality of the item you have and whether or not you are happy with it.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 04:01.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    And MOLLE weaves onto PALS. One does not replace the other, they work together. This is the unarmed thing I mentioned on your part.

    The End.
    They can be made to work together but their spacing is a bit different and it isn't all that easy.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Delete your ****y comments and leave my review alone, you have brought noting new or positive to this and no one is benefitting from a flame war. Thanks for that. Shows me that facts I know to be true will be challenged if I bother to do a review (and this is my first).

    I think there are quite a few examples of you being wrong on what you have said and still you don't apologise - be a man and see your mistakes.

    I'd not give a monkeys 99% of the time but as it stands I have a baby that does not sleep so nor do I and I am cranky as F.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    For those interested, here's the actual training film put out by the Marine Corps contractor. It gives a complete 30 minute intructional on how to assemble the system as well as how to change it from the Standard setting to the Long Torso setting: www.soldiersystems.net/tag/filbe

    It also give instruction on donning the pack, removing the pack normally, removing the pack in an emergency using the Quick Release buckles, and of less importance to us here, proper wear over body armor.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 05:27.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    Where did you get that info? Just curious, based on your statement " What you have ain't the real one".

    Still waiting for a statement to back up your comments.
    Those are the published capacities:

    Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) Selected and Approved


    Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) has many pouches and pockets plus the detachable Assault Pack.

    On 15 January 2004 the ILBE design was approved and scheduled for procurement as a direct replacement for the MOLLE Modular Lightweight Load Carrying Equipment. The selected design was a modified Arc'teryx Bora 95 pack with a hydration system produced by Source Vagabond. Specifications are:
    • 4500 cu in. Main Rucksack
    • 1500 cu in. Assault Pack
    • 100 oz Hydration System
    The family of ILBE packs includes:
    • Standard ILBE
    • Corpsman Assault Pack (CAP)
    • Assault Load Carrier (ALC) Pouch System

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    his review isn't about the ILBE!! Why don't you bloody post somewhere else you antagonistic numpty?!?!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    There is only one real change between the older ILBE and the newer FILBE:

    1) Most importantly is the improved suspension system allowing:
    a) greater comfort over body armor and
    b) adjustment from standard to long torso length

    There seem to be minor, less important changes such as the elimination of the side entries and the elongated zipper handles.

    And for those interested, the training fil in post #17 is for the newer pack.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 05:05.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Look post what ever you fancy. I'm just going to ask a moderator to move this thread to the humor section and I will re-do the review. Please be so kind as to not post your waffle there - I am leaving you this thread to do that which I consider very considerate.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Actually I was only trying to be considerate by correcting untrue statements. I've posted my references, including actual USMC training films and data as well as personal experience with the older pack systems (ALICE and CFP90) If you believe your's is more accurate please share your sources and your personal experience using/humping any issued gear.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    Delete your ****y comments and leave my review alone, you have brought noting new or positive to this and no one is benefitting from a flame war. Thanks for that. Shows me that facts I know to be true will be challenged if I bother to do a review (and this is my first).

    I think there are quite a few examples of you being wrong on what you have said and still you don't apologise - be a man and see your mistakes....
    I do apologize for interupting your review. Your experience with the pack you have is either positive or negative. You seem quite happy with it regardless of whether it is genuine issue or not and I certainly cain't dispute that.

    Regarding whether it is or not actual issue, as I said I've already conceded that you are apparently correct in there being a new generation of the ILBE family called the FILBE and that Eagle Industries appears to be one of the manufacturers (check post #5)

    My only remaining sources of doubt is the lack of the NSN on the actual label you posted. However it does appear on the labels in the photos on the e-bay site you linked. The second (and last) source of doubt is that this family of packs is in very short supply among active duty troops and to my knowledge, the genuine ones haven't been declared surplus as yet. Yes there are used ones of various generations available but those are the ones departing Marines sold after leaving surplus (yes that's legal here)

    Of course it may really have the NSNs on the various packs when you recieve it and of course it may have actually found it's way into the surplus system.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 11-01-2013 at 06:10.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    ....Small Pack
    The small pack clips onto the top of the big pack.....

    ......This on the other hand is about 35 litres and looks like a reasonably normal pack......

    .....It too is covered in MOLLE but aside from sticking the "assault" pouch onto it I haven't bothered with any other pouches.....
    Actually, the small pack IS the "assault" pack. The pouches you're referring to are the "sustainment" pouches.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I Can't believe I am still wasting my time with this but again you are embarrasing yourself and proving your ignorance. Here is a photo of the back pack with the assault pouch.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USMC-MARIN...item1c2efbdc4e

    I wasn't talking about sustinance pouches. I know what I was talking about, this is evident by the fact that I have written an ACCURATE review of the component parts of the FILBE which.

    Please do your research before you question these things. I understand that as it is new kit there might not be a lot of information about it, and in this case maybe don't argue if you don't know.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    I Can't believe I am still wasting my time with this but again you are embarrasing yourself and proving your ignorance. Here is a photo of the back pack with the assault pouch.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USMC-MARIN...item1c2efbdc4e

    I wasn't talking about sustinance pouches. I know what I was talking about, this is evident by the fact that I have written an ACCURATE review of the component parts of the FILBE which.

    Please do your research before you question these things. I understand that as it is new kit there might not be a lot of information about it, and in this case maybe don't argue if you don't know.
    Research? Please refer to the official training video in post #17. I believe the Marines know the true nomenclature. Of course there's an easy way to find out for sure. You can always enlist instead of playing airsoft.
    Last edited by santaman2000; 12-01-2013 at 17:29.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Selsey, West Sussex
    Posts
    184

    Default

    what are you talking about? You quoted me talking about putting the assault pouch on the small pack... Then you mentioned a sustenance pouch... Why?

    I can only imagine you are the type of guy who has to have the last word so I'll let you have it and I'll post somewhere else.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich83 View Post
    what are you talking about? You quoted me talking about putting the assault pouch on the small pack... Then you mentioned a sustenance pouch... Why?.....
    Then perhaps I misread your comment:

    "....Small Pack
    The small pack clips onto the top of the big pack.....
    ......This on the other hand is about 35 litres and looks like a reasonably normal pack......
    .....It too is covered in MOLLE but aside from sticking the "assault" pouch onto it I haven't bothered with any other pouches....."

    That certainly sounds to me as if you're calling the sustainment pouches "assault pouches." And the assault pack a "small pack."

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Harrow, Middlesex
    Posts
    3,447

    Default

    Seriously you two... are you still at this?

    Let it go.
    There are two kinds of people in the world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

    http://josephburge.tumblr.com

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    1,255

    Default

    This has become both really silly and unedifying. How finely can you two split a hair?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •