Based on the Nanok Arctic jacket the Shelter has an additional waterproof outer coating to withstand rain snow and sleet. Fully taped seams make this jacket ideal for cold wet conditions and an absoute bargain at this price! It uses Nanok's own no-glue system which eliminates the need for glue or binding fibres to hold the insulation together - this means less extra weight and more space for insulation.
Designed to be worn over a combat jacket as a shower-proof and extremely warm outer or on its own. It can also be used in conjunction with a sleeping bag to boost a 2-3 season or to use a 3/4 season in extreme cold temperatures adding approx 5-7 C to the sleeping-bags limits.
* 200g/m2 insulation designed for the coldest conditions in the world
* A roomy fit to allow unrestricted movement and comfort, even when sleeping in it.
* Waterproof outer and taped seams.
* Zipped Pockets
* Very lightweight - 850g and packs small ( approx half a PLCE side pouch)
* Two colours available: Olive and Black
* Sizes available: M & L
Please note: The imagery is only for illustrative purposes.
Contact us now if you have any queries about this product:
Telephone: 08701 65 66 67