PDA

View Full Version : Its not easy being gween

deeps
18-02-2009, 21:04
On BBC2 now. This week Dick Strawbridge uses a questionnaire devised by year 3 Numpty Infants School to identify whether a member of the chattering classes can save the planet by draining their jacuzzi into their gold plated toilet cistern. Meanwhile his son James will be helping some poor buffon to insulate their barn conversion with their own belly button fluff. Real science - cant wait !

hiho
18-02-2009, 21:09
less typing more watching :) only got it on this week as football is on ch5

wanderingblade
18-02-2009, 21:26
From the thread title I thought this was a rteference to the infamous Youtube video 'Kermit sings hurt' . :D

Davey569
18-02-2009, 22:46
On BBC2 now. This week Dick Strawbridge uses a questionnaire devised by year 3 Numpty Infants School to identify whether a member of the chattering classes can save the planet by draining their jacuzzi into their gold plated toilet cistern. Meanwhile his son James will be helping some poor buffon to insulate their barn conversion with their own belly button fluff. Real science - cant wait !

haha, something tells me your not a fan of that show :)

i do enjoy it myself however he does take things a little too far.

Arth
18-02-2009, 22:56
Maybe it should be renamed, it's not easy having a big tash.

thomasturnbull
18-02-2009, 23:15
[QUOTE=Arth;501487]Maybe it should be renamed, it's not easy having a big tash.[/QUOTE
very funny and it must be the biggest tash on the planet if he was to remove his tash how many planets will he need

joejoe
19-02-2009, 00:35
like him or not the end of the day he and his family are a 90 percent green life

Arth
19-02-2009, 23:17
[QUOTE=Arth;501487]Maybe it should be renamed, it's not easy having a big tash.[/QUOTE
very funny and it must be the biggest tash on the planet if he was to remove his tash how many planets will he need

May be we could use it for bio-fuel, it should power the country for a few years.

hammock monkey
20-02-2009, 22:17
saw him (Dick Strawbridge) organising a charity group running the London marathon a few years ago, cant tell you how much it reminded me of my Dad (SSM in RCT) so much it isnt true.

more power to 'em I say - I know what you mean with the low level science, but they're on the side of good!

(....and any tv show with Lauren Lavern on it has to be worth watching ;))