Zebra billy can 10 mm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,
I don't know if this message is correctly on this topic but I didn't find the Store where I can find things to buy.
So.
My name is Radu Costineanu from Arad-Romania,
I'm enjoying this forum, but I have a question: can anybody tell me in UK what is the price for Zebra Billy can 10mm. Here in Roamania is very hard to find something good for bushcraft. I wanted to buy a Zebra billy 10 mm but I heard thet only from UK. If the prices are ok I wonder if anyone can buy it for me(I will send the money) and send the can to me in Romania.

Sorry if this topic is not in the good position on forum

Best regards RaduC from Arad Romania

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi Radu
I use a 10cm ZebraBilly can all the time,It's a great wee pot, it is small but it's still but big enough to get a Mini Trangia spirit burner and Trangia windshield-cooking stand inside with a scrub cloth and still get the bowl in the top plus room for a Fold.a.Cup and some extra bits in the top,The 10cm is ideal for the packing away, the only problem I have with the Zebra is the handle which is easily converted to a wire handle.
See Zebra Billy Can Modifications on the Kit chatter page.

Everything here fits in the billy can.

Although the 10cm looks small, filled to the brim the can will hold 750ml.

Coincidently as for the steel bowl, I mainly use that for target practise with my slingshot or as an ashtray in the tent, but a quick scrub with sand and grass and it’s a perfectly good eating, cooking, food bowl again.
One other thing I do occasionally if the ground is a bit rough and the cooking stand is a bit wobbly, I just use 1 or 2 tent pegs to pin the stand to the ground and stabilise it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE