Zamberlan Pelmo plus gt sz 7.5 screaming MINT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Here's a link to reviews.....
http://reviews.mec.ca/9421-en_ca/5...mountaineering-boot-mens-reviews/reviews.htm

These have only been worn across the village once in dry weather and since stored & forgotten .

As new , see pics. Just a slight Mark on toe area shown in pic.

Were hard to get in this colour, a few a few years back. We're bought from ccc for my eldest when he used to go scrambling with me.

Crampon comparable but still considered a flexible boot (but not according to Josh )
No Insoles (he liked those)

Bargain bargain bargain (duck dynasty Phil voiceover )

y7aryged.jpg

7emupedy.jpg

yzepahuh.jpg

3etady4a.jpg

4aju3y9e.jpg

gybedara.jpg

dupy4ena.jpg

£70 posted . Refund except return postage if not as described.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Robbi , I'd forgotten about these.....even youngest is running at a 9 ! So I'll leave em here then stick em on the bay etc.....

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Make it 62 quid posted.....just had a late neet suppin , stayin up watchin outlaw Jose Wales whilst sufferin my dawgs wind as he sits in his chair fartin. No work for me tomorrow, sooner lose a day or my job than my license, so ease the burden of a rollackin from the gaffa and a naggin from swmbo .....git thisen a bargin ......Will only be at this price till wound has healed .......or I sober up :sly:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Apologies for you missing out Duggie. And it is an apology . Normally I'd have checked the thread first before replying to a pm to make sure of times.

In normal instances, you'd have been first up - best dressed. But.....
If I can offer some advice , if you'd have asked " I will take them if you don't mind waiting till ? " then unless I was desperate , I'd have said as you posted first , then they'd be yours . I'd advise I will rather than I'm interested.

I once missed out on an item because I asked the wrong sort of question and I was gutted that it went to somebody that posted after me before I was answered . They simply said....." I will take it"
I was gutted . That was a lesson I had to learn myself.

Hope this is taken the right way ?
Atb
Chiseller

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
That's quite alright, I appreciate the candor, but Russ had the money ready so it is quite fair that he gets them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Top floor please......would trade for......mmmmm who knows........maybe a good edc torch that has a long throw and strobe ?

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Not been on for a while, but Yes please I would love to take them if you don't mind waiting until Friday for me to pay you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Wouldn't have minded Duggie , but it has been a while and I accepted Mr Punchs offer of payment.....he's offered to pay tomorrow , so they are off the table till he's had chance to settle up .
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE