Your thoughts for a pullover nylon type windproof??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
I'm looking for something that may well not exist! ;)

Basically looking for a synthetic material pullover smock with a 1/2 zip and hood, which is wind and water resistant, a fleece liner might be good too. I have seen some by Mil-Tec on Amazon for £35, which is about as much as I want to pay as it will be used for general bushcraft and general day off wear! Not really too keen on DPM since I'm using it for general wear too- anyone own anything similar? any suggestions?

Thanks
troutman

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
That's probably the cheapest one around, the bushcraft store have them too

Personally I'd rather an unlined one with a separate micro fleece as its much more versatile. I've got a few options, including ventile and synthetic, but the one that is closest to what your after is a paramo fuera. Over budget though

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Thanks ben, looked at the paramo and it does seem nice but I don't want to spend that much as its just for general bushcraft and DIY- which might dramatically reduce how long it stays in "good condition" for :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE