Young Bushcrafters wanted! 17 - 21

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hey guys!

Basically I'm 19 and my passion is in bushcraft and the great outdoors, I love pretty much anything to do with just getting outside and I have done since I was young, I live in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, I regularly go on trips around the country, wild camping with friends, my friends come with me no problem, but my problems lie in that it gets to me that my friends do not have the passion I do, In a way I'm lucky that they'll spent some money on equipment and join me unlike seems everyone else my age, but I want people that share the passion, that help me plan, that constantly thrive to learn new skills and knowledge and I know its rare for people my age. but if there's anyone out there that lives reasonably near and would like to get in contact please do! :) btw I'm not saying anything against the older generation because I have learned allot from them I would just like a friends more to my age. If anyone knows how else I could find people please help me! :D

Thanks allot people!
Brian

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
It's a pain isn't it! im sure we'll get there brian! ;) have to arrange something soon. Im up in Scotland at the minute, i forgot where I used to live was so great for camping and getting out, I climbed up into the hills today and the views were amazing.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Hey guys!

Basically I'm 19 and my passion is in bushcraft and the great outdoors, I love pretty much anything to do with just getting outside and I have done since I was young ...

You still are young. :)

Welcome to the forum.

There's a thread on here called "Bushcrafting in Shropshire" which might be useful. There were a couple of younger lads going down there I think. And at least one old lag, but I'll try to stay out of your way. :)

Last edited:

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
I live in Wolverhampton :( lol ... but really want to get out if you guys do arrange a local meet let me know would love to tag along

Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hi guys!

Didn't realise anyone had posted xD lol.

We should all definitely meet up! I generally use my local woodland in an out the way area but its not really suitable for more than 2 people I'm afraid, I really love Wyre Forest by Kidderminster but theres a no camping policy there :( but I'm also currently waiting on replies from several other woodlands near me, so I'll update whoever's interested when I get news! :)

Thanks
Brian

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
please do dude ... I did a bit of wild camping last night ... didnt manage to get to the pitch I wanted b/c I left out late but had fun ... might post some pics later

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE