Yet another good day spent in the great outdoors(pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks,I managed to get out to the woods again today. The weather was lovely with the sun warming everything.
Anyway,I made another chair last week, so I took the chance to try out mark 2.
chairmark22.jpg

chairmark24.jpg

Me chillin.:240:
chairmark23.jpg

I also started another shelter,this one will be a two man wikiup, which means I will be able to have a small fire inside,when its finished.
chairmark26.jpg

sheltermark2.jpg

It should blend in well with its surroundings.
sheltermark22.jpg

sheltermark23.jpg

Well I headed home and had a bite to eat, but seeing it was such a nice night I thought I would head back out for a spot of wildlife watching.

I ended up at the Badgers set I visit now and again.
brock39.jpg

And fortunately I took the camera this time, as I managed to capture this fine Brock coming out whilst it was still fairly light.

Coming out to play
brock.jpg

Sniffing around.
brock3.jpg

brock33.jpg

brock37.jpg

And then heading back underground.
brock32.jpg

So as it went back to its lair, I made my way out of the wood to leave them in peace.

All I want now is to capture a fox and cubs on camera,and I will be a happy man.

It was another great day spent outdoors,I hope you like the pics.

Cheers Stuart.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Great pics, especially those of the badger. Are you planning to use a tarp as a waterproof layer in your shelter or will it be all natural materials? Also, what are the dimensions?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE