Woolrich wool jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Woolrich safari-style wool jacket for sale. Four front button-down pockets and one large poachers-style button-down pocket on the inside front. Buttoned cuffs.

This is made of a lovely soft wool with a great nap and is in very good condition. It came to me with a viscose yoke on the inside of the shoulders which I removed, but left the bit that has the label on it. There is no lining.

There is no size listed but as a guide I'm 5ft 10ins, 13 stone with a 42" chest and although just wearable it is a little small for me, hence the sale. I'd say 40 chest max and maybe better on a 38 inch chest.

Measurements.
Pit to pit 22 ins
Shoulders across the top 18ins
Pit to cuff 18 ins
Base of collar to back hem 27.5ins.

The colour is a lovely mix although a little difficult to do full justice to on my camera phone. There is a yellow window pane check mixed with browns and blues. It is best represented in the pic of the label.

I'm looking for £40 delivered and to include PP fees or £38 delivered if payment is made by bank transfer.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Oh boy, if this was a little larger...................but you wouldn't be selling it then, would you? I really ought to think before I write!..............................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE