Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Im so glad i bought my knife before the thread became another place for people to make anti woodlore comments.... All it needs now is the generic comment "lots of makers on here could make you a custom copy for half the price".

Meh, wait till you post a pic like this

finalcollectionprofile.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Mine might have sounded anti-Woodlore, but certainly wasn't meant to be - if I could afford one it'd be on my belt right now. It's just envy. Couldn't justify one as a drawer queen, would have to be a user.

Im so glad i bought my knife before the thread became another place for people to make anti woodlore comments.... All it needs now is the generic comment "lots of makers on here could make you a custom copy for half the price".

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
No, i'm afraid they are only able to make Woodlore copies. Over a decade of people asking for clone after clone of the same knife has actually developed muscle memory so that even if a maker tried to deviate from the perfect bushcraft knife pattern, they would be unable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE