Woodland Festival at Elvaston Castle Country Park

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
had a great day at elvaston today, it's certainly the only event i've ever been to where the first bloke i talk to says "you must be shaggystu", very odd!
picked up all sorts of ideas for SWMBT's greenwood crafts project, spent a great hour or so catching up with addo, tried my hand at the pole lathe for the first time, and the peach cobbler was lovely.
thanks to all involved

stuart

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Thanks for coming along guys great to see you and have a chat. I finally got in around 20:00 last night after clearing the site. Then up at 6am and off to Warwick Uni today so I'm Shattered.
Hopefully after next year I will have finally met all the demonstrators as its so busy working there on the stall. I enjoyed the coracle maker the best this year and the kind man let me have a go on the Lake. Think I'll have to make one of those as they are brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE