Wolverhampton - new store

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt_M

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
Im not sure how long it has been there but it is relatively new, place called go outdoors.

www.gooutdoors.co.uk

I went there thursday with the mrs, its a massive store that caters for all outdoor pursuits, horse riding, camping, fishing, cycling ect.....

They have a good selection of stoves and even sell the good fire sticks, that i havent been able to trace around wolves! Just thought i'd let you all know as if you live around here there's not many shops for this kinda thing. You can find the store from the site.

cheers

Matt_M

Sep 3, 2008
Wolverhampton
aye i saw that, it was 12quid for the firestick, which was a nice meaty one or 10quid with the card, so i think im guna be signing up soon when i have a blow out on gear :)

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
I have a card for the store down the road in Oxford. well worth it for the discounts (saved £85 on a RAB jacket) and you get to hear of special offers in the near future.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE