[Wanted] Books, Bags, and bits.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

I'm after a few bits and thought I'd check here before going to eBay/Amazon.

I'm after a few of the Collins Gems guides namely Trees, Mushrooms and Food for free but will consider anything similar.

Im also looking for a satchel/day bag something like a Finnish gas mask bag or British M37 type bag.

Also still after any general bushcraft bits particularly flint and steel type fire kits, flask, water canteen etc. Whittling and maybe other sharps.

I can offer an Alox SAK solo brand new in the box

ahatemem.jpg

Set of 2 Rolson multitools one is a cheap SAK type copy which needs an edge/sharpen the other is a small plier type tool with small blade and bottle opener both have had very little use but show some signs of wear from rattling around in bags/pockets.

dybapaha.jpg

Also a brand new screw top metal tin

eza5aja8.jpg

I'm happy to combine items either way.

Thanks

Jon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gleams

Nov 20, 2006
Romford
I have a Collins gem book on Mushrooms. I would be willing to swap it for atleast the metal tin but if you are feeling generous then throw in the Alox SAK :)

Photo of my book.

IMAG0451.jpg

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
The tin is yours I'll pm you. I'll hang on to the SAK for now though ☺.

Cheers

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Sorry only really interested in flint and steel type fire kits. Would you sell the book?

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
Evening All,

The tin has been traded. And the mushrooms book can be crossed off my wanted list as can the bag, flask and flint and steel kit. Other books and bits still wanted though I'd also like a Svord peasant or pesant mini.

Thanks

Jon

JonE

Forager
Apr 11, 2014
Oxfordshire
I've also got an unused Jack Daniels barrell hip flask that's just rattling around in a drawer if anyones interested.

jyge4u5y.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE