USMC Ka-bar Well Used, Still works, Over 18's Only please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Beaten, thrown, pummelled, and not looked after at all really, but even after all that, it still works. Needs sharpening.

Paint has come away from the guard and is showing signs of corrosion there. The Blade has marks on the coating as you would expect from hard use, but it is straight and the edge and grind are in good shape. The point is still good but some coating missing. Leather handle has dinks, scrapes and dents but it has not been soaking wet and is still fixed solidly.

Leather sheath is marked, worn and has been felt tip penned black on the front, all the rivets and poppers still work and stitching is good.

If you want a cheap Ka-Bar to abuse to destruction, then this would be fine as it is definitely not a draw queen. If you need a knife to demonstrate what not to buy for bushcraft use (In your opinion) this would be ideal too.

£30 Not including postage, I will get a quote for you and I can give very detailed pictures if you want to see the condition exactly.

PM if interested, uploading pics now. No returns, UK mainland Only.

Over 18's ONLY I will need some sort of proof on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
And here are some pics,

Not great, but if there is a particular area you need better quality shots I will sort that too.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Hi luke

knife is yours if you still want it, PM me your details and I will get you a quote on the shipping.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE