Trangia & Primus stoves......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Afternoon folks,

A couple of stoves up for sale:

1. A Primus Himalaya 3288 multifuel stove with fuel bottle. Forerunner to the Omnifuel, bombproof & reliable. Well used obviously but fully operational. Comes with the multi-tool & pricker with the Kero jet. It doesn't come with the spares kit. £50.00

2. Trangia 25/7 UL HA. This is the Hard Anodized set without the kettle. Used but you wouldn't know it. Comes with burner, flame adjuster & pot gripper. If I'm being picky there's a bit of corrosion on the strap buckle. £55.00.

Payment via PPal & prices include P&P to UK Mainland addys. The postage will be the cheapest I can get as it's bloody dear nowadays. Should you want RD or anything else please let me know & I'll adjust the prices accordingly.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Have to say - having both - that thats a real bargain for both. (and if you mount the Primus in the Trangia set, you have a wonderful all-weather, all-fuel cooker!)

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Have to say - having both - that thats a real bargain for both. (and if you mount the Primus in the Trangia set, you have a wonderful all-weather, all-fuel cooker!)

Cheers Andy. I've only used this Trangia set with a gas burner but used a Nova burner in another one I have - brilliant cold weather set up on paraffin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE