TO SWAP; Cider Press

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hi tengu, I have a folding gas stove that is barely used, (twice I think at most) any good? Cost me about £30, it's one where the canister is separate, and connects via a hose, so low and stable. Very lightweight.
I have a lot of apples this year, and could do with a little press.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hmm, I shall have to find it and have a look. It was bought from my local huntin' fishin' shop, so not a common brand. It's very solid and well made. Comes with a little bag and fits in the hand or pocket easily.
I have a meths stove now for my outing brews to save the hassle of buying, and the cost of gas! I have to go 50 miles round journey to get it, but can buy meths localy. No brainer!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Tactical stove , from a company called wychwood.
www.wychwoodcarp.co.uk
I can't see it on the site for sale anywhere, but if you look under cookware, it shows a pic of it...mostly covered by a kettle but it gives you a little idea of it.
It's a good fast boiling stove, but I have so many different ones now, now it's ridiculous!

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Mmm, sounds good. What type can?

Ive got a whole load left over from all the camping I didnt do this summer.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Sorry so much, Tony, me and Woody Girl have sorted something out.

(Can you ring me ASAP, please, Annie? I have your barrels)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Thanks Tengu! Pleased as punch. Apples will be on the agenda at the weekend, as I'm busy putting the blue barrels to use today. I need to sort the kitchen to make enough room to be able to do the apples!
Great to see you and your dad yesterday.
Hope the journey home wasn't too wet!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE