the outdoor show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
I got myself some canoe bits, including a new Paddle, but best of all I got a "Glow in the dark" Banana guard :D

(For those that don't know, its a plastic banana shaped container to keep your banana fresh and unsquashed in a rucsac...)

We nearly nearly bought a new Open Canoe, but in the end the head ruled the heart - never mind, next year...

Graham

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
GrahamD said:
I got myself some canoe bits, including a new Paddle, but best of all I got a "Glow in the dark" Banana guard :D

(For those that don't know, its a plastic banana shaped container to keep your banana fresh and unsquashed in a rucsac...)
Graham

Saw those and wondered if all bananas would fit as some are more bendy than others.

Have you had any bother?

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
BorderReiver said:
Saw those and wondered if all bananas would fit as some are more bendy than others.

Have you had any bother?

We've only had one that was a bit too fat - 98% of them fit on our daily run to work. Mind you, I did find a dead straight one, but ate it before I could test it out!

Graham.

P.S. Thanks for the reminder Maddave - I also got myself a new buff (the fleecey one for winter Motorcycling).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE