Teeth Brushing!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

marcja

Just a quickie I thought worth sharing with everyone..................

I sometimes buy trail magazing and I've just got around to reading last months, in it I read something that I thought quite interesting. I read that Wrigley's Orbit Professional contain micro-granules, the same type that is contained in tooth paste.

So, whilst it's not a long term solution, in the short term they make an excellent substitute for paste & brush.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
At the East Anglia meet, Fenlander talked about some of those little things you put over your finger. I had some a while ago but didn't find them to be much good. Any comments, Fenlander?

Firewyre

Jul 11, 2005
Birmingham, UK
I find those Oral Brush Away things to be ok for large flat areas, but you can't get into the knooks and crannies very well.

Isn't there supposed to be a tradition where a toothbrush is only the third most effective way of cleaning your teeth after chewing a stick (1st), and using your finger (2nd)?
(Read that somewhere, maybe someone else can confirm or debunk.)

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
marcja said:
I read that Wrigley's Orbit Professional contain micro-granules, the same type that is contained in tooth paste.

I generally stear well clear of anythng so crap that it needs the word "professional" marked on it in order to sell.

As for chewing gum, horrid stuff that it is in the first place, how on earth can it me branded as "professional"?

Maybe I could label my belly-button fluff as being "professional", and flog it on E-Bay...
Graham_S said:
I find i've always got room somewhere for a folding toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste.

I don't even need the toothbrush to be the folding kind. I can always find room for a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. Sometimes I forget, though. Chewing a stick seems to be quite reasonable.

Keith.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I like the type of toothbrush that you pull out of a container and turn around, then push the end into the container to make the handle. It keeps the crap off of the bristles!!

Spamel

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I read somewhere that the finger tooth brushes you can buy for brushing pets teeth work great on your own. But I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT!

M

marcja

demographic said:
If I can't manage to fit a toothbrish and toothpaste into my kit then I am carrying too much other crap :)

As it happens I totally agree with your statement.

The original thread was mearly meant as a source of reference.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE