Swedish Lapland 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
I missed this thread first time round, abserloutly fantastic pictures Fenlander, thanks for showing them to us. It looks like you had a great trip, I hope the fingues is well on the way to healing up by now!
:)
Tom

TobyH said:
I'm reasonably new to this sort of thing, but that looks like a fantastic trip. The problem I have at the moment is working out exactly how you organise that sort of trip. I'm never sure where I can go to practice my newly learned skills, and I can't even think about how you go about doing something like that abroad.

So, is it just a matter of turning up somewhere you like the look of and running off into the woilderness with free abandon, or (as I think might be the case) is there far more planning!

I'd be interested in finding out about people/companies that do this sort of thing abroad too...

Apologies if this is a bit of a hijack! :eek:

You might like to try here mate :)

http://www.solberget.de/wilderness_retreat.html

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Hey looks like you had great fun! So how do you make fire from green birch? Have you got a picture of the log fire in action? And did you brave your shelter without a sleeping bag :).

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Fantastic, thats the real deal.Did you see plenty of examples of long bladed leukus in use? Are they as versatile as theyre made out to be?

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi Fenlander,
just found your pictures from your wintertrip. Great stuff mate! I bet you and Frogfish had a great time. Looks like you guys are well prepared for Lappland winter time now. Are you going to stay in the cabin this winter too?

cheers
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE