Swap Wanted - Bison Bushcraft for WS Micarta Woodlore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
I know, I know, this is an unlikely swap to happen but if you don't ask ...

I've got a brand new, unused, unsharpened Bison Bushcraft knife (before you ask, I bought two ... one birch handle, one walnut ... the walnut handled one was a safe queen!). The blade is 3 mm thick. Blade 90 mm and handle 105 mm.

Comes complete with leather neck sheath and firesteel. All perfect condition, all unused. The Bison has an exquisite walnut handle. Cost new £165 but willing to swap for Micarta WS Woodlore ... a £70 value!!! :shock:

A good deal I think! :-D

If any of you Micarta Woodlore owners (not worried if it has seen a little use ...) are interested, please PM me for more details!

Adi

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
That's what I was thinking Tony. I dont think the wait for the WS micarta knives is too long now it's in production. For oders placed now, delivery is supposed to be end Jan 04. BTW, the micarta knife is £95.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hi Martyn/Tony

That was the plan but I thought I'd give it a go ... it is a nice knife and I'd rather it go to someone who will enjoy it.

... I do have possible interest though so it might work out right! :lol: I certainly don't think I'm robbing anyone with this swap :-D

Bagheera

Forager
Jan 8, 2004
The Netherlands
home.kabelfoon.nl
Hello Adi,

Any chance you would be interested in a trade against an Allan Blade Bushcraft knife with green micarta handle and kydex sheath with Firesteel holder + firesteel. It's a very nice knife.

I also have an LNIS (like new in sheath) Chuck Hallberg "Ray Mears" copy made in CPM440V with tapered tang, hollow ground blade but it's more a Scandinavian type grind but then "hollow" with a very beautifulll Desert Ironwood handle with Mosaic pins and a fully closed pouch style sheath without firesteel holder.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE