Summer Sale of stuff I just don't use...UPDATED!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
There are a few more additions to the clear out...

Please have a look - there might be something there that you just can't live without!

Hello mate.
saw your advert and still interested in the Wolverine rucksack.
Cant see if its still available?
Please email me as new here and still trying to find my way around it all.
Regards
paul

p.mattsson@btinternet.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Still emptying out the cupboard! There are a few more things that might be of interest, including some folding knives, cook pot, Esbit stove, Titanium Pocket stove and so on. All prices are o.n.o. but I'm afraid I am not interested in swaps or exchanges - I'm trying to create a bit more space in the house after all!

Have a look; if there's anything that appeals, p.m. me.

Enjoy!

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Hi Tiley,
Have dropped you a PM regarding the nomad! I'm guessing there is a "1" missing from the start but you never know! :)

Still emptying out the cupboard! There are a few more things that might be of interest, including some folding knives, cook pot, Esbit stove, Titanium Pocket stove and so on. All prices are o.n.o. but I'm afraid I am not interested in swaps or exchanges - I'm trying to create a bit more space in the house after all!

Have a look; if there's anything that appeals, p.m. me.

Enjoy!

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
The jacket is now SOLD

Apologies!

I forgot to add this earlier:

attachment.php
attachment.php

A BCUK Ventile jacket, colour: green (what else?), size: large - comfortable for my 42"-44" chest. It's a great coat that has been used but is in very good nick. Price: 70 pounds or thereabouts.

Please p.m. me if interested.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE