Summer BushMoot 2022

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
The WinterMoot is over (It was brill!) so time to get excited about the SummerMoot.

July 25th - Aug 6th 2022
The usual site at Merthyr Mawr, Nr Bridgend, South Wales.

Tickets can be purchased HERE and we'll be adding to the info and making a few edits (covid info etc) over the next little while.

moot2022.png

BritishPrepper

Mar 24, 2022
UK
This looks awesome, and from what I've seen it's a really unique event that lasts many days rather than just two or three. Gives lots of people who wouldn't otherwise attend the opportunity to take a peek at the bushcraft community. I've included this for sure on my list of Top 5 outdoor events to do with bushcraft and survival over the summer of 2022. I love the fact it's geared towards being super child-friendly too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Argh, I'm gutted,... hospital appointments during those two weeks, been waiting a long time , so I'm not about to cancel them.
I won't be able to make it.to the moot. :(
I will be at the wilderness gathering though, so if anyone misses me, you'll find me there. :)

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Been waving to you lot from across the water today, but nobody waved back. :(
Wish I was there, but between hospital appointments and train strikes, it was not to be.
Hope you are all keeping dry, and having fun.

Reactions: paulds

paulds

Sep 28, 2016
Manchester
Been waving to you lot from across the water today, but nobody waved back. :(
Wish I was there, but between hospital appointments and train strikes, it was not to be.
Hope you are all keeping dry, and having fun.
I was sad to see you weren't there but I hope all the appointments go well. Enjoy Wilderness Gathering

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE