Some up coming events in Sussex!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Thought these might be of interest.

First off the the Sussex Country Fair also known as the Sussex Game & Country Sports Fair. It takes place at Parham House near Storrington. and it is on over this weekend. more details at: http://www.countrymanfairs.co.uk

Also a quick plug for the college where I did my BlackSmithing course. They are having an open day tomorrow between 11 am and 4pm. Brinsbury college is effectively an agricultural college so may be of interest.

Finally, on the 30th June/1st July at the Ardingly showground, Sussex there is a Smallholders and self sufficiency Show. There is no website for the event but in the advert it mentions: Adams Axemen, rural crafts, poultry, sheep dog displays, birds of prey, sheep goats and other things. Family ticket is £20.00.

have no financial interest in any event, just trying to plan what to do with the kids of over the next few weekends and thought I'd share!

Pib

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE