Sevylor colarado inflatable canoe for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
For sale a Sevylor Colarado Inflatable canoe for sale in yellow. I bought it second hand a few years ago and whilst I used it whilst I was down south I haven't used since I came up here. I inflated it and left it for over an hour in the shade and it didn't seem to deflate( I can't find my gauge to check it) but this and the fact that it's been sat in my garage for quite a while mean that it's sold as seen. The rear floor inflation valve lid, whilst still in place, has come away from it's retainer and the drain valve on the bottom again whilst still in place has come away from the hull. I checked with sevylor on this and they agreed with my own experience with it that it causes no degradation to the canoe. The seats are all in place with the kit pockets on the rear and there is also a paddle retainer leash. In addition there is an area where it has been stored wet(not by me) and there is mould staining to the rear of the aft seat. It comes with the following kit, Personal Floatation Device XL in very good order, single TNF paddle, I also have some double kayak paddles that break down into sections), Coleman 12V pump and a double action manual pump to top it off and a throwline. I can't spare the time to arrange a courier but it can be picked up from me I'm to the West of Perth or I am out and about driving over the next month or so to Orkneys, Loch Ness, Glasgow, Oban, Outer Hebrides, Edinburgh and Troon. £120 cash or Paypal transfer as gift which ever you prefer.

IMG_2010.jpgIMG_2011.jpgIMG_2012.jpgIMG_2013.jpgIMG_2014.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_2015.jpgIMG_2016.jpgIMG_2018.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE