Rays on Paul O'grady's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
dommyracer said:
I'm not sure that casual homophobia should be a humourous matter.

And I don't know if you realized, but that 'thought' of yours was written on a public forum. Perhaps next time it could stay in your head. :rolleyes:
Away with you and your nonsence,homophobia indeed! Lord above :rolleyes:!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Roy's Badger said:
Does that mean that Ray doesn't get his tie-tying scout badge now? And thought-crime is a serious matter. Clem, please only use 'goodspeak' when referring to ray to avoid upsetting the broad-minded types out there. And how dare you suggest his buns didn't look toned and buff in those tight pants?!
They make me laugh these so called broadminded types,when infact its very often those types that act like fascists.We are allowed an opinion aslong as and only if its the same as theirs,if we dare to think or say different to their right on pc thinking they put labels on folks,such as facist,homophobe,racist,zenophobe and so on,if we dare to voice an opinion that is different to their right on approved pc opinion then invevitably they pull the old its not appropriate line out of their ****'s.Its all just to bully and brow beat us in to submission and nothing more! :rolleyes:

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
CLEM said:
They make me laugh these so called broadminded types,when infact its very often those types that act like fascists.We are allowed an opinion aslong as and only if its the same as theirs,if we dare to think or say different to their right on pc thinking they put labels on folks,such as facist,homophobe,racist,zenophobe and so on,if we dare to voice an opinion that is different to their right on approved pc opinion then invevitably they pull the old its not appropriate line out of their ****'s.Its all just to bully and brow beat us in to submission and nothing more! :rolleyes:

:lmao: :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE