Odds revisited

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Couple more things to put up,

British Army Arctic Sleeping Bag, SOLD
Bought for a trip, couldn't get it into my rucksack, so never used LOL. Due to the size and weight (don't have a box that'll fit it either) I'd rather not post but I'm happy for local collection OR for me to deliver for the cost of petrol if you're within reasonable distance to me (South Lanarkshire).
No pic but I can get one if required, but looks just like:

Dutch 80% wool fleece, SOLD
bought from Endicotts, same as from the failed group buy if you remember. Fits me with loads of room to spare around the gut and in length - I'm 5'9", 32" waist. Worn for a few days and then washed.
IMG_6271.jpg

Terra Nova Discovery Gore-tex bivvy, £80
Used once in the garden. Defo not for me I prefer my hammock. These RRP for £150+ (£180 on the woodlore site!)
terranova.jpg

Highlander thermalite comfort, £25
Bought just before I discovered the hammock, subsequently hardly used
thermalitecomfort.jpg

Coleman F1 Power With Pz, £12
No pic of this one I'm afraid, but its' the same as the model below. The piezo does not work (did not work from the get go), and it has taken that used discolouration every stove goes.
product_157.jpg

Light My Fire Swedish FireSteel Fire Lighter, SOLD
Used but plenty of life left. I have the striker around here somewhere too so specify if you need that also.
IMG_6272.jpg

DD Hammocks Whistle, £3
Unused. Whistle/thermometer/compass. Replaced the crap cord with some shockcord I had spare
IMG_6273.jpg

This stuff needs to shift as I won't be using it again, and I'll consider trades/partial trades. Couple of items I'm looking for are large drybags, a SpinnUL tarp, decent leather belts, and a merino wool hat.

Cheers.

/e: Updated pricings,

Also have a DD hammock to add to the list,

DD Frontline + hammock sleeve.
No suspension included - it has a pair of short (<6") webbing loops through each channel. I've been using it with carabiners.
There are also a few small cigarette burns through the layers (silly of me)

£25 posted and pics on request

Last edited:

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Hmm tempted by the bivvy.

Does this need to be reproofed at any point?

Another question - subjective I know - Would this work well in my Shangra-Li?

All I know about it is what I've read online; triple layer top goretex layer (so presumably you treat it the same way as a goretex jacket), waterproof base, and seam-sealed by hot tape.

I'll send you a PM mate.

I'm away for a long weekend, I'll try and check up on the thread periodically on my phone, but if I don't reply to PMs you know why :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE