Norway here i come

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sickboy said:
Think i'll get get a 1:100 000 to be going on with and try and find a 1:50 000 at the other end, many shops in Bardufoss? :lmao:
If anybody can tell me what the average October weathers like in the area that would be great, as there's not a chance of getting two weeks off in september but 3 weeks in october maybe do-able :eek: What are the chances of getting a early fall of the white stuff or more importantly what will the fishing be like :rolleyes:

There is a few shops and they have a nice swimming pool aswell:D

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Sweeeet :)
Managers just signed off my three weeks hol's for october, two weeks paid, one not (leaves me a week spare.....).
Now i'll have to swing it with the better half :twak: will be the longest we've been apart in six years, don't think she'll see the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" line as anything but an olive branch to beat me with :eek: Used it a few times over the years for trips to the sticks.
Maybe some thinking time in the hammock over the weekend while she's on night's will produce a cunning plan :neo2:
TO THE WOODS!!!!!!!

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Waheeey! Third person confirmed :grouphug:
Best get me stuff together for tonight, sleeping bag, mammock, bottle of scotch etc etc

In such a good mood i'm now a full member :deal:

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Thread resurection :deal:

Wondered if anybody could fill me in on the fishing front for this area, although i won't be heading out looking for salmon, fishing will be the staple food when we are there, so what license do i need and can it be purchased before departure.
Also how do i find out if a lake i want too fish will have any fishing right's on it? i know that most of the big rivers are owned privately, does this only cover the fishing of salmon and char on these stretches?
Many thanks lady's and germ's for your help;)

p.s
It cost me dear but three weeks it is, sweeet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE