nice air rifle new!!! never used (plus)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
The rifle itself is made by webley and is called a Hatsan model 60s in .22. its a full power break barrel hunter
this is the latest model of this air rifle boasting a recoil reduction system which makes it almost recoilless and a 3 way adjustable (quatro) trigger.
the stock is walnutvery dark and it has a sling and swivels fitted. forgot to mention its got superb fibre optic open sights
add to this a 3 to9x50mm scope and a brand new gun bag plus about 1500 pellets and you have yourself a superb and very beautiful hunting break barrel
rifle.
regrettably I cant post photos cos ive recently sold my camera but I can send phone photos to genuine interested persons who are over !*years of age and have no bans on ownership of air weapons etc.
I would prefer meetup as the postage on this item would be quite hefty and the risk of damage in the post is high.
I am asking £100 on this.
there are two reasons I am offering it up for sale
the first one being that the land I used to shoot on has now been sold to land developers... and secondly the cash i'd put away to buy myself a barker compass has gone on the mundane subject of vehicle repairs and parts...
It is a really beautiful rifle and looks the dogs Ocks!!!

I would be very willing to swap this outfit for a francis barker M88 compass in pristine condition... and I know that the new price of a m88 is higher than that of the rifle but you cant get lunch with a compass!!
I would also be willing to do a px if youve got a compass that is not pristine..
other models im looking for are.
francis barker m73
stanley G150
and am also looking for
silva eclipse pro.
silva type 54 sighting compass.
and we could perhaps do px on these listed items and other interesting compasses.
if you are interested please pm me and we can go from there...
cheers guys...

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Please note guys the deal with the compass fell through so am still looking for a barker compass or sell this rifle..
would take £90 pick up only
or swap for a barker compass.............

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
never been used
and thats the sheath for it mate.
white liners.
d2.
and some absolutly stonking buckeye burl scales, the best bit of buckeye i have seen in a long time mate.
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
back on to the subject of this rifle and other stuff.
I had a deal going with a swap for a francis barker m88 but the deal fell through so am still looking to swap this gun for a barker compass.
m88
m73
stanley g150.
but ive done a price drop which may be a little more comfortable at this time of year.
I am willing to accept £80 for the whole set up.
I would prefer face to face meetup but if you want it posting then the price is £115. due to the fact I have to send more than 3 parcels..
it make more sense to pick it up if you live close enough... trust me its worth the journey..
cheers guys.............

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
over the moon, my son is going to be so happy, can't wait to see his face christmas morning.
thanks again mate.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE