Moot - Any requests?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Since I'm going to be getting to the party a little later than I had hoped (friday at this rate), I wondered is there anything that folk would like me to bring with me? I'm thinking of those random things that I get asked for when it's too late to pick them up, not things that I would need to make for the moot.

I'm going to offer have a go sessions at the forge again since it as so popular last year. If anybody has a specific item that they would like to make, then I can make sure that I bring the materials with me.

Any bits of wood, metal or other materials that I have knocking about that people want me to pick up?

Anything that folk want me to demonstrate, teach or make whilst I'm there?

I know this is very much the last minute, and there are no guarantees that I will manage it, but the thought only just occurred to me!

dave

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Requests? I want to hear you sing That's Amore by Dean Martin whilst you forge a knife.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
When your horse munches straw
And the bales total four
That's some more hay..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE