Masur birch f1 with hand made sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
SOLD

This was commissioned after the guy saw mine about two months ago. He has vanished and has not been on the forums since, nor is he responding to email,. I therefore feel he has had long enough.

F1 in VG10, stabilised birch from Pikebite as ever and it is superb. Thick black liners and fish tail shape to the handle, rounded for extended comfort. Brass corby bolts with 6mm (OD) lanyard tube to match and all finished in a 3.5mm veg tanned sheath dyed dark brown.

I believe this is one of those lifetime user knives with such materials and I hope to see it go to a new home soon.

I shall let photos take over.

SAM_1792.jpg

SAM_1795.jpg

SAM_1794.jpg

SAM_1796.jpg

SAM_1790.jpg

SAM_1789.jpg

SAM_1799.jpg

So this this package I would very much like £170 please, this will include RMSD within mainland UK and paypal fees for this one off.

Thank-you for looking. Fire away with any questions and I'll take specific pics if required.

Last edited:

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I would love it, only my wife would string me up by the...well you get the jist!
Tidy work Rich, sorry to hear the original buyer fell through, really annoying I would imagine.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
I would love it, only my wife would string me up by the...well you get the jist!
Tidy work Rich, sorry to hear the original buyer fell through, really annoying I would imagine.

Good to hear from you mate, and glad your shift pattern was the way it was on 'the' night.

Slightly worrying more than annoying. He was doing well, then vanished. I hope all is well.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Good to hear from you mate, and glad your shift pattern was the way it was on 'the' night.

Unfortunately I was there when it happened, 10mins earlier I would have been next to the tank that exploded. Fortunately though I wasn't, although it did mess me up for a short while, but after a few counselling sessions I'm okay now!
So does this mean you want to give me this really nice knife because you feel sorry for me! :p

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
So does this mean you want to give me this really nice knife because you feel sorry for me! :p

Nearly.

I read you were close, I understand that feeling. I was six inches form the speeding car that killed my dog. Certainly wakes you up to life.

Hope to see you near a fire this year.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
If anyone is interested in part exchanges I am interested in quality bipods (like Harris or Accuracy international), decent mounts etc as I am putting together my first centre fire now I have my own stalking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE