Mad Daves Xmas "Pay It Forward"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas n all that !!

Right I've been doing some kit clearing and found some stuff I'm not likely to use anymore and thought it would be in the spirit of the season to do a pay it forward like some of the other generous monkeys have done. So first replies get the item of kit they want for free. The only Item that I want a bit of postage for is the shovel cuz it weighs a bit more than the rest and I'm looking for £2 to post it. I'll post the others for nowt.

****GONE****1st up is my trusty old fire blackened enamel coffee pot as I have a new one
I can bleach the carbon off if you want ;)
coffpot1.jpg

****GONE****Next is a Knife Fork and spoon set with corkscrew and bottle opener in an olive pouch. The fork and spoon clip onto the knife when not in use
kfs1.jpg

Then another KFS set, these nest into the national trust holder that has a salt and pepper set incorporated in it
kfs2.jpg

****GONE****A Magnesium block firestarter with flint. The flint is worn but there is a whole load of magnesium left to play with
magnesium.jpg

****GONE****Followed by a set of 6 Basha pegs
pegs.jpg

****GONE****Then we have a mini shovel set with torch and compass. The torch and compass are a bit naff but the shovel and the cordura belt pouch are good kit (CD for size comparison)
shovel.jpg

****GONE****And finally a new microfibre pack towel in its own drawstring bag
towel.jpg

Tha Tha That's all folks..... Please reply to this thread with what you want and also PM Me with your item and address so I can get your item off to you. If possible please select one item only to give others a chance. Merrry Xmas and have a Cool Yule from the Mad household :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You know, I'd love that first KFS. But only cos I already have one and its really good. And thats not in the spirit of the thread. So I will pass on by and rep the man in question (although if none if you guys get in on this in the next few days.............. you are daft!)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE