Lundhag boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 1, 2022
Maine
Hi all. It's been awhile since I last visited. I don't know why. This is such a refreshing change from the American garbage I have been muddling through. It seems European sites are more suited to my temperament. Any way I am try to find out how and where to get a pair of lundhag forest 11 boots. Also trying to figure out the sizing for the width of the boots. I wear a us size 12 depending on maker and sometimes a wide size again depending on maker. Size 12 is like a euro 45? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
Sean, if your foot size is us12 then that equates to European size 46.
The Lundhag web site has size charts for their boots though I think the US sizes in the charts are wrong, I always thought us sizes were one higher than the Uk equivalent. I’d measure your foot as per their diagram and then go from there. You could also drop their customer support an email. I have never bought boots online, always preferred to try on first.

Jan 1, 2022
Maine
Hi and thanks Steve for the reply. I looked at the website and contacted customer service there. You are right about the size I hit the wrong number on my stupid smart phone. It's the only computer I have. Lundhag unfortunately doesn't have ANY stocks in the US for the boots I want. The forest 11 shell boots. So I'm going to have to order some to try. Again thank you for your time.

Watch-keeper

Life Member
Sep 3, 2013
London
I would do what Steve a said, their size guide worked out well for me and makes more sense measuring the length of your foot instead of using the generic shoe size. The width measurements are a little more difficult to gauge but they do make the Forest in a wide version. I consider my foot to be fairly normal/definitely not wide and the standard Forest fits me fine.
I also followed their sock advice for measuring but used a medium thick sock and then measured as I wear a medium thick sock as a liner and a thick sock over that.
With shell boots the socks provide padding, there is no padding in the foot section and it doesn't really soften to the degree leather does but does take on your foot shape.
Im currently running a pair of Forrest boots which have a fairly stiff sole and are medium width and a pair of park boots which are much softer and flexible and feel wider.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE