Looking for a ride from the Netherlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
Hello mooters.
This year I'd really like to make it to the moot. Perhaps, maybe, possibly I can get a ride with someone else but not sure at all.
So I take the liberty of asking if anyone is going from the Netherlands, North-Germany or maybe North-Belgium to the moot?
If so and they have space for a fuel sharing moottee, please write here or contact me.

Thank you in advance.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
You're not flying?

I got tickets Amsterdam - Cardiff and back for a grand total of EUR 140-ish. Cheaper (and faster) than by car I reckon - as you still need to cross the pond by ferry or Eurostar, adding costs.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
If you have an addy for a company yes please. I couldn't find anything in the pricerange.
Appreciated.

I'm flying KLM - only one that's flying direct on Cardiff. Had to add a day to my stay at the Moot, ticket for my initial planned day cost more than I've currently paid for a two-way ticket.

EDIT:
Did a quick check on flights: they now start at total of EUR 149,--

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE