Limpets, To Eat the Black Blob..?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
I'm up there with work and occasionally get an hour or two to kill. It was a beautiful day and I thought to go up to the beach (more very very very north rather than very very very NE) to have a read and chill before working that evening. As I walked down the path to the beach I saw a yellow, semi permanent sign, to be honest I didn't read it. A bit further on I saw another sign the same and thought 'hmm better read that'. Basically it told you that bits of radioactive material had been washing up on the beaches in that area. Some were large others the size of a grain of sand and that care should be taken. I read my book elsewhere that day. Mind you on saying that would it affect the limpet as it's a grazer rather than a filter. Nice part of the world anyway but I wouldn't eat of the beaches around there I'm afraid.

Cheers bud; not found a 3rd nut yet but I'll keep checking :)

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Isn't the radioactivity coming from WW2 Aircraft Dials that has over time leaked from the Aircraft the MOD dumped after the war. The luminous stuff they used to use in old clocks and watches.?

No I think that's in Fife, explains a lot though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE