leather sheath for the spyderco i made.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i have finnally got round to making the leather sheath for the spyderco mule i made, i also have made a fire steel to match, it took me a while to decide on what i wanted to make for this, so yesterday i went of to the drawing board, and after much thought i came up with this, i have been wanting to incorparate a compass in one of my desighns for ages just never got round to it, it was not easy to inlay that compass into the leather, but got there in the end, i have also been tying with the idea of having my own unique colour for some of my stuff, and came up with the colour you see today, it is between dark brown, and british tan.
it still has to have the finishes on it yet, but thought i would give you a peek.
i hope you like it.

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

007 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all commensts are welcome.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Lovely looking sheath Lee.

Does the blade affect the compass in any way? Looks like North is different in every picture?
just tryed it next to my siver compass at home, with the knife in the sheath, and they are pointing in the same direction lol.
i did move the log about a bit, as the knife kept slipping of when on the slope.
when i take the knife out and put it by the compass it moves then bud.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
just tryed it next to my siver compass at home, with the knife in the sheath, and they are pointing in the same direction lol.
i did move the log about a bit, as the knife kept slipping of when on the slope.
when i take the knife out and put it by the compass it moves then bud.

Ah OK that explains it. Cheers Lee. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE