. Kit clear out inc. air rifles. PIC HEAVY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a clear out at home and have decided to get rid of some kit. I've worked out the prices from bits I found on-line, by looking at new prices and generally guessing... If you think the prices are a bit high then please say, and any sensible offers will be considered. Prices DO NOT inc. postage as I will have to work it out depending on your area, but just drop me a message or reply in the thread and i'll get a quote. (Mrs Bearman says that some couriers refuse to carry rifles, so i'll have to find one that does...) I'm in the North Kent area so if anyone wants to come and have a look, try a rifle or pick one up then you're more than welcome. ***IMPORTANT-Over 18's only for the bladed items and the rifles and pistol***

1.Boker Magnum 3.5" folding lock knife-never used, as new.-£20 ***SOLD***

IMG_0988.jpgIMG_0989.jpgIMG_0987.jpg

2. Elk Ridge Knife, approx 4" long, Leather sheath, as new.-£20

IMG_0991.jpgIMG_0990.jpg

3.Umarex Colt Government 1911 A1, .22 co2 air pistol, comes with two 8 shot magazines, some spare co2 cartridges and a nearly full box of pellets. Was £189 new, £150 to you. Again practically new and very well looked after. ***SOLD***

IMG_0993.jpgIMG_0992.jpg

4.SMK 17 .22 Air Rifle-Rarely fired from new, comes with slip, 4x32 SMK sight and silencer. As new condition.-£85 NOW £70

IMG_0998.jpg

5.Webley Sport .22 Air Rifle-comes with slip, SMK 4x28 scope. Again this is as new except for some minor marks on the stock which i have tried to show in the photos. This is really an excellent rifle, i'll be sad to see the back of it, but needs must...-£115. NOW £100! ***SOLD***

IMG_0997.jpgIMG_0996.jpgIMG_0995.jpgIMG_0994.jpg

6.Camelbak water carrier-Ideal for cycling canoeing, selling because I just don't like the system-I just prefer a water bottle. good condition only used a few times on canoeing trips-£15 ***SOLD***

IMG_0999.jpg

7.Whittiling/carving knife set-excellent set of whittling knives in a heavy duty leather roll-up case. From the ToolPost was £76 new, selling for £45. all in good condition just a small amount of wear and tear through normal use.***SOLD***

IMG_1001.jpgIMG_1000.jpg

8.New Wilkinson Sword Axe-23.5" long. this is a duplicate gift that i've had sitting in the spare room. Not a bad axe, a little heavy for carrying around perhaps but ideal for chopping kindling and splitting small logs at home-£10

IMG_1002.jpg

9.Lifesystems Single Mossie Net-Never used, again a duplicate gift. £7

IMG_1003.jpg

10. Binoculars (unbranded)-I don't think these have ever been out the house! 10x50 binos, no brand name but they are lighter than a lot of bins with the same range and give a nice clear image (I checked this morning!) nice 2nd set for the car or birdwatching at home. ***SOLD***
IMG_1004.jpg

Thanks for looking!:You_Rock_

Last edited:

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Doh! the bins are £12 + p&p which i can find out tomorrow if you pm me your address. cheers!

Oct 6, 2011
Moray
Umarex Colt Government 1911 A1, .22 co2 air pistol for me please? plus th Boker Magnum 3.5" folding lock knife if not already gone? I see you except pay pal? i work away and am away at the moment

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Buck 1690, Yep the pistol and the knife are your's if you want them. Paypal is fine and i'll get back to you tomorrow with the p&p prices if you e-mail me you're address-It should be £6 by standard Royal Mail but i'll check tomorrow morning and post in the afternoon if thats ok with you? I'll let you know if its any more.

Wook-the bins are still available, I should think the p&p will be £6 too by standard Royal mail parcel. Again if thats the case I can post tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Right, little update-the pistol and Magnum knife, the camelbak, the Binoculars, and the whittling set have all now been posted-Royal Mail First Class. Paypals all received, thanks guys hope you all enjoy your new gear!

Still a few bits for sale though-open to offers on all the items still left...:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE