Karrimor/Karrimor SF/Sports Direct

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Hi,

I have been looking for a new day pack and like the look of the Karrimor SF Sabre packs. Now I know that Sports Direct took over karrimor, and that Karrimor and Karrimor SF are sperate, but Sports Direct have Karrimor SF listed on their site.

Presumably the Karrimor SF stuff listed on Sports Direct is legit karrimor SF? Perhaps Sports Direct are simply listing Karrimor SF as an outlet? Does anyone know?

Thank you.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
It is legit, I think part of the deal when Karrimor (civilian arm) was brought by Sports Direct was that they (SD) would be authorised retailers.

Reactions: Dan00001

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Legit, bought a Karrimor SF Sabre 30l & SF Sabre 35l from them. Currently contemplating a SF Sabre 45l
Thank you, I have ordered a 35L. I was considering the 45L but I have a BA long back bergen for when I need to carry more kit. I have been using a BA side pouch as a daypack which is great if I'm by myself, but a little small when I take my son, and sometimes my partner, out with me and I want to carry brew kit. The 35L should be perfect.

Reactions: moley1508

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Well the Sabre 35 came a few days ago. I'm hopefully going to get out tomorrow to test it, but just from handling it in the house, I am really pleased with the quality. I'm definitely going to look at getting the 45 or maybe even the 60-100 later in the year.

Reactions: BumblingAlong

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE