In mourning.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I wont be coming.

I have looked at my time and money constraints this summer, and no.

One or the other, I could work something out, but not both.

I hope you have a good one and don't miss me too much.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Well Iv'e been sat here at the North pole drinking coffee with Santa since early spring. We have been waiting for you and now you say you cant make it.
We are very dissapointed at the extra work load you have imposed on the Elves.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry to hear that Tengu, it really wont' be the same, you've been coming for years :( I hope you have a great time no matter what you're doing...

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm not either :D Although having only been once, thats no news at all, but you certainly must be one of the longest running visitors there... I thought you were a main supporter and filler of the bring and buy sales?! Smaller shop needed now, lovey, so Eric can poach more leatherwork tutoring space and book another student or two ;)

I really enjoyed being neighbours last year. You were the best and only visitor to my and my Younglings fire and I really appreciated the moral support of a moot regular there :) Whatever you're doing instead, blessings on you, Tengu :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE