I witnessed cannibalism in Ocean City NJ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
While walking the boardwalk of Ocean City, and passing one of the many candy stores on that famous boardwalk.

In front of one of thwese store there was a gaint M&M waving to people and nibbling on a bag of m&m's.

Is there something wrong with this picture???

So I did my Hoodlum duty and came up to the M&M:" You're an m&m,,,,,right???"

he waves and nodds in agreement.

" You are eating m&m's right????"

he waves and nodds in agreement.

"do you know that you are eating your own?????? And that is usually considered UNATURAL????"

The M&M drops his arms, turns around , and sulks into the candy store!!!!!!!!

Did see him out there the rest of my stay in OC

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
perhaps if your schedule allows you could come and lecture my tropical fish too ?

I am sure once they have been enlightened they will stop this habit instantly

Tant

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
I would call into question a social order called 'hoodlums' that worries over the inherent wrong of an anthropormorphic M&M consuming it's likewise manmade product ,yet advocates the elimination of Canis Lupus from Idaho: Said animal once gracing the Hoodlums Logo and preceding Mr Hood's invasion of Idaho as an exotic transplant from an Anaheim chicken farm by several millenia before he arrived to save the Elk herds from ravenous 300 strong wolf packs, environmentalists, godless communists, Tom Brown students et all and ad nauseum . :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE