Hip Flask Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
View attachment 13516View attachment 13517

Hip Flask Sale [all flasks are used but have been sterilised and air dried] prices include P+P to UK mainland and paypal fees. Cheques are also fine.

May come in useful in a few weeks time – if the big man thinks you have been good!

Top row left to right

Ardberg Islay Malt Whisky Hip Flask 4fl oz SS with celtic design on frint. Slight dent in base but can’t be seen from usual angles. £6 Now £5 SOLD PF

SS 5 fl oz flask – good condition £4.50 Now £4

Jack Daniels SS hip flask with Old No 7 brand design. In the pictures the marks on the front are just smears which need a wipe off [not dents as they may appear]. £5.50 Now £5 SOLD PF

[h=1]Bottom Row left to right[/h]
6fl oz glass flask fully bound in Brown Italian Leather covering. Inner stopper and outer measuring cup / lid. The outer lid has a few cracks but the inner stopper is sound. Few scuffs / marks to the leather but this is still a really beautiful larger flask. £17. NOW £15

6 fl oz vintage glass flask with red leather covering and level gauge opening. Inner stopper and outer cup / lid. Small dent to lid and few scuffs to leather as might be expected but all still in good order. £10 SOLD

6 fl oz flask with black ? leather cover. Very good condition larger flask £6.50 NOW £5.50 SOLD PF

SS 5 fl oz flask with black faux leather cover – good condition £5 NOW £4.50

Regards
Max

Last edited:

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I'll take the following if you don't mind....

6 fl oz vintage glass flask with red leather covering and level gauge opening. Inner stopper and outer cup / lid. Small dent to lid and few scuffs to leather as might be expected but all still in good order. £10

If you PM your paypal bits,I'll send payment on.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
6 fl oz flask with black ? leather cover. Very good condition larger flask £6.50 NOW £5.50
Please Sir, if you give me your PP details I'll send the money over.

Cheers!

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
This one please
Ardberg Islay Malt Whisky Hip Flask 4fl oz SS with celtic design on frint. Slight dent in base but can’t be seen from usual angles. £6 Now £5

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE