Hi everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 17, 2006
corby northants
I would just like to say hello, my names is Scott and i have 4 children and a lovely wife called Kelly. I have always been interseted in bushcraft but never realy followed it through but that changed when my son was born as i would like to learn these new skills and pass them onto my son in stead of him hanging around the streets causing trouble. Well thats it from me just expect lots questions about this subject.

Thanks Scott :D

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
hello and welcome acidburns
i too was into bushcraft but never really got round to learning the skills like you i was more of an armchair bushcrafter who watched ray on the box but this site has converted me
leon

Oct 17, 2006
corby northants
There is a good story behind my user name but not a painfull one, i got it when i was ay school i was in scince and we were using some sort of acid and the teacher said it had been diluted so it would not burn (Ya right). Any way i dropped some on the floor which was wood and it left a white mark si stupid HERE wrote his name in big letters on the floor at the back of the sciense lab and it would not rub off so i got my A** kicked by my dad. My daughter goes to the same school and my name is still in the floor. :lmao:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK, it’s good to have you. Wanting to lean more so that you can pass it on to your children, that’s a great reason :D

If you’ve got any questions ask away, someone will know where to point you. You’ve done the hardest bit and that’s getting stuck in on the site. Have a look at the front page as that’s where you’ll see additional content’s been added.

Enjoy

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Acidburns said:
There is a good story behind my user name but not a painfull one, i got it when i was ay school i was in scince and we were using some sort of acid and the teacher said it had been diluted so it would not burn (Ya right). Any way i dropped some on the floor which was wood and it left a white mark si stupid HERE wrote his name in big letters on the floor at the back of the sciense lab and it would not rub off so i got my A** kicked by my dad. My daughter goes to the same school and my name is still in the floor. :lmao:
Excellent!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE