Hello ..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

Bobster

Hi everyone, just thought I would say hello. Great site, I have looking for a couple of weeks and learnt quite a lot from here already, no doubt I will have many questions to ask in the future (so much to learn :D ).

But untill then I'll get on with finding a good sheath for my F1 ;)

Take care out there...

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Welcome Bobster,it is good here isn't it?

Don't forget the search facility and the the reviews and articles part of the site.

There is a lot of information here already but if you can't find the answer,just ask,someone will pop up with just what you need. :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to Bushcraft UK Bobster, nice to have you. If you’ve got any questions then just ask away, there’s always someone that can point you in the right direction and there’s loads that can help find you a good sheath!

Enjoy the site.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hello Bobster and welcome to BCUK.

If you run a quick search there are a couple of excellent tutorials on making your own sheath if your feel up to trying that? Plus there are a couple of threads that explain where to get leather and other bits and bobs.

Enjoy and if in doubt ask, no such thing as a stupid question.

David

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE